Monday, March 1, 2021

The Flat lay photo shoot due!

To avoid shadows have TWO light
Sources..
I am extending the Golden Hour Photo shoot until next week..

FLAT LAY DUE TODAY!

I didn't forget about the people that didn't share last week.. be ready tomorrow. BLOGS should be ready for grading for the progress report review.

-This week were doing the whats in your bag class challenge! get ready to empty out your bags for in class photo shoot! Inspired by the artist video below..

Tips for Flat Lay Below
  • Use a Variety of Backgrounds!
  • Select a Highlight piece and Create a theme
  • Don't over complicate it
  • Keep Colors with the same tone
  • Shoot from up high
  • AVOID SHADOWS


Flickr Photographer of the week


My shoot
-Cream and gold
-Black on black with silver
-Color tone-- Browns yellows greens-- earth tones

Reflection-
The most difficult shoot for me was the black on black. I had my camera set on manual focus but it was still very difficult for me to see the sharp edges of the black objects compared to the black background. My favorite shoot was the flowers. At first I didn't like the lighting so I lit a red candle and placed it right outside of the cameras frame. The lighting from the candle gave the image an overall warmer feel.









No comments:

Post a Comment