Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tilt shift-- Critique shoot one

To Do in Photo Two!
View this photo with your 3D glasses on!
-Critique Photo Shoot One and blog post.
- Work on your tilt shift Photography challenge
-Check your grade! If you have a 0 for blog creation its because you never posted your blogs URL so I was unable to review it. Comment your URL today if that's you!

We will critique 10 people a day for the next three-ish days..

-Everyone should have their pic monkey contact sheet uploaded for the tilt shift shoot.

Photo site to review for inspiration..
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/miqui-brightside

Anaglyph Photos on Pinterest
Anaglyph Pins

Learning Targets
-I can edit my photos to reflect the style of my inspirational photographer

My Tilt Shift Photo shoot! I can lucky enough to run into a mini train set over the weekend!

2 comments: